Buero New York
New Business Development Executive
Buero New York is a creative think tank for high end international clients in the fashion industry.
We believe in the power of visionary design and our team shares one approach: to give voice to the unique and inherent personality of a brand or project.
Our work in the editorial world forges strong alliances, granting our clients access to an exclusive network of established and breakthrough talent. At the creative helm of top industry publications, we share unique opportunity to anticipate and develop trends within the industry.
Buero New York has extensive experience defining, building, and managing each facet of a brand. We harness this expertise to create consistent, long-term communication strategies for our clients.
We’re seeking a sophisticated business development account executive with agency and fashion experience to join our team in a pivotal, strategic role.
- You’ll be focused on bringing in new business and working with existing clients to expand our relationship.
- This is a highly strategic sales role in which you’ll wear multiple hats.
- You’ll have a seat at the table as we shape the direction of the agency.
- You’ll work out of our office lower Manhattan and will have lots of autonomy as you grow the business.
Who You Are
- You’re excited to be part of the fashion world and work with the most famous photographers, fashion designers, and artists in the world.
- You understand and appreciate the world of high end, luxury fashion.
- You have the hustle to go out and build the business, and the polish to take clients out for drinks and dinner and represent Buero at events.
- You possess superior interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You’re comfortable with new technology (digital, social and mobile).
- You're flexible and supremely able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with grace under pressure.
- You can be creative as well as analytical, as needed.
- You can build positive and collaborative relationships.
- You’ve got at least five years of experience in sales and account management, and have been in the agency or fashion industry.