C2 Education began as a private tutoring program run out of a Harvard University dorm room. We are now the nation’s fastest-growing network of school subject tutoring, test prep, and educational support centers with over 170 centers nationwide, serving over 10,000 students and their families each week. We offer customized curricula, personalized attention, and a wide variety of enrichment services for students in elementary school, middle school, and high school.
At C2 Education, we change students’ lives by helping them achieve their academic goals – 85% of C2 students get accepted at a top 50 college! Our teachers and center management personnel are not only highly qualified professionals, they are passionate about helping students succeed.
The Center Director is integral to the success of C2 Education by driving center sales performance and operational excellence. The Center Director acts as the center manager, tracks student progress, conducts conferences, and upholds high quality customer service. The Center Director is often the “Face of C2 Education” and is a brand ambassador. The Center Director must uphold the highest standards of excellence in customer service and support of C2’s programs and services.
C2 Center Directors work an engaging and rewarding schedule outside of traditional hours. A regular schedule of Mon-Thu 1:00p-9:30p & Sat 8:30a-5:00p is expected. (We're closed on Friday & Sunday)
- Meet sales performance targets and operational excellence standards.
- Conduct sales conferences with prospective customers to review C2’s programs and services and enroll students.
- Conduct conferences with parents and students to review progress, adjust academic plans, and renew enrollments.
- Recruit, hire, manage and provide ongoing feedback and support to center staff.
- Manage class schedules to effectively staff sessions and meet company efficiency and usage targets.
- Lead company marketing initiatives by forming relationships with local schools and merchants and actively participating in community events as a C2 representative.
- Oversee student testing and monitoring of all students’ academic progress.
- Ensure flawless execution of C2 programs and initiatives.
- Exhibits professional and approachable demeanor; understands they are the "Face of C2 Education."
- Focused on creating and fostering customer-related opportunities to improve center sales.
- Demonstrates initiative and resourcefulness in expanding on existing customer base to increase center sales and profit
- Fosters an environment of open communication with students and parents to ensure positive and effective conflcit resolution
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Approaches situations with a positive attitude, and offers creative solution-orientated options when faced with challenges
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with others and gains trust and respect.
- Listens, communicates and responds well with others both internally and externally.
- Creates and contributes to a team environment that is positive and productive with all employees.
- Actively continues self-development process by gaining knowledge and further building skills in Educational Cirriculum, Sales Analysis, Time Management, Coaching and Communication Skills, Leadership Development
Experience & Background
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3-5 years progressive career growth in management or consultative sales
- Background in sales / education / hospitality / retail
- Understanding college admissions process and/or local school system preferred
- Creative problem-solver
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work C2 Schedule of Mon-Thu 1p-9:30p & Sat 8:30a-5:00p.
- Base salary plus monthly and quarterly uncapped commissions
- Top Performers will have the potential to double their base salary in commission based on exemplary performance