Registered Nurse Case Manager
At CareAll, we believe that physician-directed home care is the best option for many patients. It not only helps people manage care safely and regain independence in the privacy and comfort of their homes, but it can also result in faster recovery from illness or injury compared to time spent in the hospital.
Because of our expert, prompt, reliable and personal service, CareAll has been the leader in home health care in Tennessee since 1985. We are one of the few Tennessee providers that offers both home health and private duty care patient services.
CareAll Home Health Care has immediate an opening for a RN Case Manager with Home Health experience in the Cookeville, TN area.
REGISTERED NURSE CASE MANAGER|COOKVILLE, TN
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduate of an accredited college, university or nursing program with a degree/diploma in Nursing
- Must possess current RN licensure to practice in the state of TN
- Current CPR certification
- Valid driver's license, current auto insurance, or access to reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a criminal background investigation
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- 1 year healthcare experience is required
- Introduce the team concept, to teach, plan, implement and evaluate the nursing plan of each patient.
- Conducts the comprehensive assessment admission with collection of OASIS data items.
- Performs re-assessment visits with collection of OASIS data items for significant changes in condition or at least once every sixty days.
- Provides skilled nursing care as outlined in the nursing care plan per agency policies and procedures.
- Observes signs and symptoms and reporting to the physician reactions to treatments, including drugs and changes in the patient's physical or emotional condition.
- Ensures that OASIS data items are collected/submitted per state and federal guidelines.
- Obtains orders for special disciplines and submits referral to appropriate personnel, i.e., physical therapy, speech therapy, medical social services and occupational therapy.
- Health, dental & vision benefits available
- Bi-weekly pay and direct deposit
- 24 hour support staff available
- Ongoing educational opportunities
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible schedules
- Mileage reimbursement when applicable
Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.