Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
CAROLINA OUTREACH, LLC, provides mental health services to individuals and families. It is our strong commitment to person-centered and client-driven services that sets us apart from other mental health providers in the state. Carolina Outreach staff help clients achieve positive outcomes across a spectrum of pro-social domains.
Carolina Outreach LLC is seeking a part or full-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) for our Charlotte, NC office.
PSYCHIATRIC NURSE PRACTITIONER
- Mixture of child, adolescent, and adult patients; preference to someone who can see all ages
- Bilingual (Spanish-English) candidates are sought after
- The position entails providing psychiatric care to children, adolescents, and adults with mental illness.
- It includes the evaluation, treatment, and ongoing management of these patients.
- It requires that this care is delivered according to evidence based psychiatric guidelines and best practices.
- The position will be office based but may require some light travel and also could involve some telepsychiatry component.
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- Current DEA number, NPI number, and basic life support training is required.
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental coverage
- Tax- and income-deferred retirement savings
- Generous paid vacation time, plus sick time
- Relocation allowance for qualified candidates
- Paid continuing medical education and professional development opportunities