Centennial Lending Group is a full service mortgage banker providing mortgage loans for new home purchases and/or refinances based out Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. We process, underwrite and close all of the loans at our headquarters in Ambler, Pennsylvania. We look forward to helping you or someone you know. We are licensed in PA, NJ, DE, FL, NC, MD, VA, and CA.
We are looking for a special Mortgage Loan Officer to join our team. This person will generate business by providing professional financial services including purchasing or refinancing residential real estate. Our MLO will work independently to create and develop relationships with borrowers, realtors, builders, developers, personal contacts, and other valuable referral sources. You will be responsible for upholding the organizational commitment to its borrowers, maintaining a high standard in customer service and professional ethics and will report directly to the Branch Manager.
Our Loan Officers are supported with a large lead base, and the ability to work remotely, and or in office located in Turnersville, New Jersey.
Tasks & Duties
- Approve loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers' needs.
- Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in a loan origination
- Licensed Loan Officer in New Jersey
- Satisfaction of state licensing requirements and other regulatory standards must be met
- Completion of the Anti-Money Laundering, Fair Lending, and Equity Origination trainings are required
- Ability to analyze financial data and comprehend market fluctuations
- Working knowledge of lending guidelines and a thorough understanding of the process and procedures
- Competitive pay structure based on experience
- Health insurance: offered at a discount rate after 90 days time
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Weekly company sponsored team events
- Casual and enthusiastic atmosphere
- Opportunity for vertical growth within young but aggressive organization