Every home needs a Champion.
Champion’s dedication to customer satisfaction, product innovation, and quality manufacturing is the driving force behind our success and growth. Champion was founded in 1953 and has since expanded into more locations nationwide—all of which are supported by professional sales, installation, and service teams. All of our home-improvement products are proudly made in the USA.
Champion specializes in custom-designed and custom-manufactured home-improvement solutions. Each product is created specifically for your house. For more information about the Champion portfolio of American-made home-improvement products, visit GetChampion.com.
Champion is committed to helping you lower your energy bills, increase your property’s value, and make your home a more comfortable place to live. We’re involved in every aspect of the product’s life cycle, and we’re here should any service be required. We call that single-source responsibility, and that’s what we mean when we say: We design, build, install and guarantee it.™
FACTORY SALES REPRESENTATIVE | TULSA, OK
This position is appropriate for confident, independent, self-starters who want to make a lot of money. Successful Outside Sales Representatives thrive in a one call close environment. They earn trust quickly and educate customers about why Champion is their best and safest home improvement investment.
- Conducting professional sales presentations with prospects who have preset an appointment
- Building trust and educating customers
- Identifying customer needs and wants
- Effectively evaluating, measuring and specifying home improvement project options
- Building effective proposals and utilizing a consultative selling approach
- Negotiating and closing the sale
- Submitting project and contract documentation on a timely basis
- Attending daily sales/training meetings
- Servicing customers at the Champion showroom and home and garden shows on an occasional basis
- Maintaining a professional appearance and demeanor at all times
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- You must be passionate, highly goal-oriented, and entrepreneurial with the ability to take full advantage of all sales opportunities.
- You must be detail-oriented with strong organizational, time management, prioritization, and follow-up skills.
- It is vital to your role as an Outside Sales Representative that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, and that you possess the ability to easily establish rapport with your customers. You must also have a strong work ethic and be eager and willing to learn our proven sales process.
- Specific qualifications for the Outside Sales Representative position include:
- High school diploma or GED; Associate's or Bachelor's degree a plus
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Ability to pass drug screen, credit check, and criminal check
- Basic computer skills
- Solid telephone skills
- Quick decision-making and problem solving skills
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
- Basic math skills (particularly making calculations using a Tape measure)
- Sales experience or training a plus (particularly in-home sales)
You will enjoy the benefits of uncapped commission opportunities. You will be supported with a great brand, high quality products, excellent service and the best warranty in America. Champion is recognized for outstanding training that will prepare you to be successful.
- Uncapped commissions
- Monthly & yearly bonus opportunities
- Trips for top achievers
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flex spending account
- Bonus opportunities
- Career growth based on performance