Charm City Concierge
At Charm City Concierge, our purpose is to create community and a best place to work where employees thrive, clients succeed and inspiration is brought to life. We have been the leading provider of concierge services and amenity management for corporations, office and residential buildings and mixed use communities throughout the Mid-Atlantic region for over twenty years. We focus on creating a ‘Best Place To Work’ with programs and services that create connection and community, events and traditions that turn the workplace into a work experience and building activations that brings the work space to life, leading to attraction and retention of employees and tenants.
Corporate Concierge | Washington, D.C.
We are currently seeking a full-time Corporate Concierge to join our rapidly growing and innovative team. We invite you to use your passion for exceptional service and for connecting with customers in this engaging role.
- Amenity Programming and Management – Activating and bringing life to spaces throughout the building with programs and enhancements to create community, connection, and belonging in the workplace.
- Event Planning/Tenant Relations Management – Develop appreciation programs and events from inception to conclusion. This may encompass themed events, memorable traditions, unique gifts and touches and interactive activities.
- Deliver Concierge Services - Connect our clients with a limitless range of high-quality products and services available from local, regional, and national businesses that gives clients the freedom to enjoy what matters most to them.
- Marketing and Promotion of Services and Events – Outreach consists of onsite, in-person creative techniques combined with technology and marketing collateral, with an ultimate goal of fostering client trust and promoting concierge services, amenity programs and tenant events.
Background and Experience
- 1+ years proven corporate experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite) as well as ability to learn concierge technology
- Proven customer service experience
- Marketing-oriented with ability to build lasting relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with internal staff as well as external vendors and contractors
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong sense of self-motivation and proactivity
- Strong organization and time management skills
- High attention to detail and outstanding ability to manage simultaneous tasks
- Comfort in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Up to $45,000 base salary (commensurate with experience)
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Strong training and mentorship program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid Day Off For Your Birthday
- Monday-Friday Work Schedule
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance with Employer Contribution
- Vision Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Accident & Sickness Insurance Plans
- Voluntary Short-term Disability
- Industry/Hospitality Perks