Chris Foster - State Farm Agent
Insurance Account Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member (Bilingual Spanish)
Who We Are:
State Farm is a mutual company, with policyholder members that is not driven by the demands of investors. We insure more cars and homes than any other insurer and is a leading insurer of watercraft in the United States. State Farm agents have created and maintained lasting customer relationships. Its tradition of innovation and customer commitment help keep State Farm the industry leader.
About the Opportunity:
We are currently looking for a hardworking, self-motivated professional to join our team. The ideal candidate must be interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and exceptional customer experience.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies.
- Must be able to work with the agent to create and reach marketing goals.
- Maintain a strong work ethic
- Must come to work with a complete dedication to success every day
- Display of great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Proactive in problem solving
- Able to work in a team scenario if needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Team bonding lunches
- Casual dress code
- Fun office activities- bowling, movies, field day
- Flexible work schedule
- Warm leads and friendly coworkers