Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas Corporation provides highly specialized services to businesses of all types primarily throughout North America. Cintas designs, manufactures and implements corporate identity uniform programs, and provides entrance mats, restroom cleaning and supplies, tile and carpet cleaning, promotional products, first aid, safety, fire protection products and services.
OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE | YOUNGSTOWN, OH
Cintas is currently seeking a Sales Representative to focus on new business to business account development in our Facility Services Division. Responsibilities include prospecting, cold calling, setting appointments with prospects, presenting programs and meeting a sales quota . Sales Representatives will also transport samples of products for presentations. Cintas provides a thorough sales training program, including product knowledge, mentorship, sales process and business development strategies.
Cintas fosters an environment that drives individual and team long term growth and development. Cintas provides strong training programs for all candidates, and provides opportunities for vertical growth at all levels.
- Generating revenue and meeting sales targets
- Developing and qualifying leads within respective territory to drive additional sales opportunities through cold-calling and lead generation campaigns
- Gathering and utilizing business intelligence on prospects to support sales calls, product presentations and driving new business.
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 year outside sales experience or successful completion of a Cintas sales training program required
- Valid Driver's License required
- New business to business (B2B) sales experience preferred
- “Hunter” sales mentality- goal driven and self-motivated
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications (including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet/Intranet) and Contact Management System preferrece
- Solid Base Salary and Commission Potential
- Extensive Car Package (Lease/Gas/Insurance/Maintenance Allowance)
- Monthly/Quarterly Performance Bonuses & Incentives
- Comprehensive 12 week sales training program
- Mentorship program
- Tablet & AirCard
- Annual Recognition Events
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package
- Disability & Life Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities