Business Development Consultant
“Are you passionate about transforming IT infrastructure to be more efficient, more scalable, and more cost effective? “
Cloudreach is an idea that started out in a London pub that is now a global cloud enabler and one of the world’s largest AWS partners. We have hubs in North America and Europe, with more certified technical staff than anyone else in the world and are growing 150% year on year. This is not your average company; we keep our feet on the ground and our heads in the cloud.
We are looking for a superstar sales professional who can lead our growth in the Northeast market.
How will you spend your time at Cloudreach?
- As an Business Development Consultant, you will be accountable for meeting / exceeding customer acquisition targets as well as being the main face and Cloudreach’s ambassador for our partners.
- Owning, developing and driving the strategy across your account set
- Working with some of the largest companies in the US across all verticals.
- Partnering with the top cloud technology providers (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google, SFDC).
- You will wake up every morning thinking about how we penetrate the Enterprise organizations assigned to you and how to execute your customer acquisition plans.
- You will develop relationships with our partners on building joint account plans as well as using your consulting skills to engage senior decision makers within the customer’s organisation.
- Working with a sociable, friendly team of people who love what they do!
What do we look for?
- At least 5 years’ Direct Sales experience preferably within the area of IT consulting or cloud computing
- Minimum 3 years experience in managing complex enterprise deals (product + services desirable)
- high level of initiative and vision, commercial acumen, strategic skill with the ability to drive sales and add value to a successful business preferably in a channel driven environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate with C-level suite
- A great “cloudy fit”: someone who is easy to work with, one step ahead, respects individuality, and promotes personal growth
- Our employees are whip-smart: they’ve graduated with honors in a Business or STEM related field and have high aptitude for quick learning on the job
What are our cloudy perks?
- MacBook Pro, big screen monitor, and phone coverage.
- Uncapped vacation days and your birthday off every year.
- A well-rounded benefits package including great health benefits, a competitive 401(k) match, discounts on restaurant meals, gym memberships, travel deals, and more. We also believe in rewarding work when it’s done; if you do something amazing, we’ll give you a spot bonus.
- We provide world-class training and career development opportunities through our Cloudy University.
- Good food (free snacks and drinks in the office) and team ‘cloudy’ lunches, taking over a local restaurant every Friday. There are also cool office amenities like beanbags, games like pool and ping pong, and big screen TVs.
- Quarterly meetings around North America and an annual Kick off in a global destination.