Club Pilates, Marietta
Founded in 2007 and franchising since 2012, Club Pilates is the nation’s largest and fastest-growing Pilates franchise.
Club Pilates is currently established in 25 states and 2 countries. Class formats target a wide range of clients needs – from young to more senior and beginner to advanced. Club Pilates has already sold over 200 territories throughout the United States and Australia. Its 300+ instructors provide an annual rate of over 2 million workouts to tens of thousands of members
Club Pilates is seeking highly motivated, dynamic Pilates Instructors to join our studio family. Both full and part-time positions are available. Instructor should have a passion for Pilates and helping members improve their everyday life through health and fitness. Ideal candidates are Pilates professionals who are energetic, friendly, willing to learn, have customer service skills that apply to potential and existing clients, and lead dynamic apparatus focused sessions. Comprehensive, 450-hour certification is required.
- Current full apparatus Pilates Certification with 450 hours of experience or equivalent
- Experience teaching group classes
- Ability to demonstrate effective group reformer instruction
- Energetic, positive and motivational teaching style
- Capable of using a contemporary approach to classical exercises
- Desire to build a successful business in an entrepreneurial environment
- Focus on customer service, including professional and effective communication skills
- Experience with club management software and/or the ability to learn new systems
- Provide Pilates group reformer classes that follow the Club Pilates standards
- Instruct clients (up to 12 clients per class) using proper form and safe methods on a variety of equipment including, but not limited to, Reformer, Springboard, Exo-Chair, hand weights, etc.
- Conduct private, semi-private sessions, Demo Classes and/or other additional sessions as needed
- Assist with membership sales and checking clients in
- Attend Continuing Education Courses on a regular basis
- Assist the Studio Sales Rep in building the studio revenue by promoting retail and membership sales & services
- Be a motivating and inspiring force to promote our motto: Do Pilates. Do Life.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- This position offers a very competitive base salary
- Plus 10% Commission Paid on Sales!
- Bonus’s also paid on Performance as well!
- Unlimited Growth Potential as well within the company