Club Pilates, Northern California
Club Pilates is currently established in 25 states and 2 countries. Class formats target a wide range of client’s needs – from young to more senior and beginner to advanced. Club Pilates was one of the first studios to create a 500-hour Teacher Training Program designed to thoroughly and safely teach group Pilates apparatus classes. Club Pilates has already sold approximately 200 territories throughout the United States and Australia. Its over 300 instructors provide a current annual rate of over 2 million workouts to tens of thousands of members.
The purpose of the Sales Rep is to represent Club Pilates to potential clients, bringing new members in the door. Along with bringing in new members, the Sales Rep also focuses on retaining current members. Pilate’s fitness background is preferred but not required; candidates with a strong sales management background are also ideal.
- Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required
- Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales in memberships, retail, private training, and teacher training
- Ability to learn and use the Club Ready software system
- Ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday
- Hearing sufficient to understand conversations, both in person and on the telephone
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Must communicate professionally and effectively to clients and colleagues
- Must have excellent public speaking skills
- Must have proficient computer skills
- Valid drivers’ license, proof of insurance, and access to reliable transportation. Must have a clean DMV record and successfully pass background check. Daily and/or occasional travel may be required.
- Execute sales process of lead generation, follow up, and close
- Conduct tours of the facility while establishing a relationship and targeting individual’s needs and wants
- Maintain acceptable level of personal sales production
- Emphasize and enforce objectives of the club as a fitness and wellness provider
- Present available services to current or prospective members
- Book quality appointments to achieve monthly sales quota
- Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, marathons, and community and hospital events) to promote the club
- Assumes responsibility for developing selling skills
- Other duties as assigned
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- This position offers a very competitive base salary; based on experience.
- Commission paid on sales
- Opportunity for bonus based on performance.
- Free Pilates classes
- Huge opportunities for growth within the studios including additional sales and management positions