Club Pilates, Scottsdale
Club Pilates is currently established in 25 states and 2 countries. Class formats target a wide range of client’s needs – from young to more senior and beginner to advanced. Club Pilates was one of the first studios to create a 500-hour Teacher Training Program designed to thoroughly and safely teach group Pilates apparatus classes. Club Pilates has already sold approximately 200 territories throughout the United States and Australia. Its over 300 instructors provide a current annual rate of over 2 million workouts to tens of thousands of members. For more information, visit www.clubpilates.com
The ideal Studio/Sales Manager will oversee all Studio functionality from Sales to Instructors. There is an opportunity for growth and more responsibility as more locations are added.
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone and via email.
- An affinity and passion for fitness.
- 2+ years of retail sales or fitness sales experience preferred.
- Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat.
- Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to create and streamline new procedures in a fast changing, diverse environment.
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes using good judgement.
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the general public.
- Proficiency with computers and Studio software.
- Manage all class schedules for all instructors of the studio in a consistent, on-going and timely fashion, as well as changes in schedule.
- Hire and train all instructors and staff at the studio.
- Produce/Manage/Oversee all ClubReady related reports, to include revenue reports, attendance reports, etc.
- Review instructor evaluations performed by Master Trainers.
- Directly coordinate with all vendors, ensuring that studio retail/products are stocked with accurate inventory counts.
- Assist the Corporate office in creating standard operating procedures for business operations as needed.
- Responsible for ensuring excellent customer service responses, to include ensuring that all calls and emails are timely and professionally answered in compliance with Company policies.
- Drive the sales of memberships to clients, marketing support, community events, and any other task deemed beneficial in generating revenue.
- Ensure all customers have paid and are billed for “late-cancel” or “no-show” and instructors are adhering to the late-cancel policy.
- Schedule and participate in networking/community events and studio promotions.
- Strategically manage marketing campaigns to generate leads for the studio.
- Retain current clients and following up on client concerns and needs.
- Teach classes and sub for instructors as needed at your specific location.
- This position offers a very competitive base salary; based on Experience & Performance.
- Commission Paid on Sales!
- Bonus’s also paid on Location Performance!
- Unlimited Growth Potential as well within the company.