Club Pilates is one of the fastest growing fitness concepts in North America. Club Pilates offers group reformer classes in various formats and levels to accommodate everyone seeking to learn Pilates and hone their fitness expertise. Club Pilates is a well-established, nationwide brand, committed to providing affordable and accessible Pilates to the community.
CERTIFIED PILATES INSTRUCTOR | BURLINGTON, MA
Soon to be opening in Burlington, we are seeking a few Certified Pilates Instructors that highly motivated and dynamic to join our studio family. Both full-time and part-time positions are available. The ideal candidate will have a passion for Pilates and a passion for helping others improve their lives through health and fitness.
If you are a professional Pilates instructor who is energetic, friendly, willing to learn, build relationships with potential and existing clients, sell classes and lead dynamic apparatus focused workout routines (we use Balanced Body reformers, EXO chairs, TRX, spring boards, ballet barre and more), you’ll be a great addition to our team. We are looking for instructors with confidence in working with all level of clients to provide challenging, fitness-based Pilates classes in a safe manner. Club Pilates offers blocked scheduling and shifts, the ability to teach multiple level classes, club membership, continuing education, employee status (not independent contractor), room for growth and a supportive and fun environment!
Join us in this rare opportunity to grow this new location from the ground up.
- Providing Pilates group reformer classes pursuant to Club Pilates standards
- Instructing clients (up to 12 clients per class) using proper form and safe methods on a variety of equipment including, but not limited to, Reformer, Springboard, Exo-Chair, hand weights, etc. to ensure a safe, yet creative experience
- Conducting private, semi-private, demo or other additional sessions as needed
- Visually inspecting the equipment prior to each class to ensure it is in good working order and safe to use
- Maintaining a clean and orderly workout environment
- Assisting with membership sales and checking clients in
- Building studio revenue by promoting retail and membership sales & services
- Being a motivating and inspiring force to promote our motto: Do Pilates. Do Life.
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- Current full apparatus Pilates Certification with 450 hours of experience or equivalent
- Experience teaching group classes
- Ability to demonstrate effective group reformer instruction
- Energetic, positive and motivational teaching style
- Capable of using a contemporary approach to classical exercises
- Punctual, reliable and dedicated
- Passionate about health and fitness
- Desire to build a successful business in an entrepreneurial environment
- Focus on customer service, including professional and effective communication skills
- Experience with club management software and/or the ability to learn new systems (e.g. Club Ready)
- This position offers a very competitive compensation model; based on experience and performance
- Unlimited growth potential within the company