Northern California, CA
Founded in 2007 and franchising since 2012, Club Pilates is the nation’s largest and fastest-growing Pilates franchise.
Club Pilates is currently established in 25 states and 2 countries. Class formats target a wide range of clients needs – from young to more senior and beginner to advanced. Club Pilates has sold over 200 territories throughout the United States and Australia. Its 300+ instructors provide an annual rate of over 2 million workouts to tens of thousands of members.
The Sales Rep is responsible for locally representing Club Pilates. Important tasks include off-site networking, booking Demo Class consultations, selling memberships, and driving all revenue streams of the studio. The Sales Rep also focuses on retaining current members and hosting Member Appreciation events to drive member engagement. Pilate’s fitness background is a plus but not required; candidates with a strong sales and management background is ideal.
- Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills
- Ability to achieve monthly membership sales
- Drive merchandise, private training, and Teacher Training revenue streams within the studio
- Ability to learn and use the Club Ready POS software
- Thrives in a start-up environment and is excited by challenge (can work under pressure and meet tight deadlines)
- Professional communication skills for interacting with clients and colleagues
- Excellent public speaking skills for networking
- Proficient computer skills
- Valid drivers license, proof of insurance, and access to reliable transportation. Must have a clean DMV record and successfully pass background check.
- Daily and/or occasional travel may be required.
- Pilates fitness background is not required; candidates with a strong sales management background are also ideal.
- Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, marathons, and community and hospital events) to promote the club.
- Contact prospective members via email, phone, and text message to book into Demo Class
- Conduct studio tours while establishing a relationship and qualifying the lead
- Book quality appointments to achieve monthly sales quota
- Maintain acceptable level of personal sales production
- Plan Member Appreciation events to create value-added experiences for members and prospects
- Present available services to current or prospective members
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Competitve base salary
- Comission on all personal sales
- Bonus opportunies for all high-performing individuals
- Complimentary Club Pilates Passes
Successful Sales Representatives can expect to make a minimum of $50,000+ a year with the opportunity to increase that amount each year. Join our team today for huge opportunities within the studios including additional sales and management positions.