Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated
Inside Sales Representative
Coke Consolidated is the largest independent Coca-Cola bottler in the United States. Our Purpose is to honor God, serve others, pursue excellence and grow profitably. For 115 years, we have been deeply committed to the consumers, customers and communities we serve and passionate about the broad portfolio of beverages and services we offer. We make, sell and distribute beverages of The Coca-Cola Company and other partner companies in more than 300 brands and flavors across 16 states to over 43 million consumers.
This position is an Inside Sales Representative (ISR) position within the Customer Care Center. This is a business to business sales role with a primary focus on servicing existing customer accounts through product and marketing opportunities. A successful ISR develops a partnership with our internal and external customers to help maintain and grow the competitive position of CCBCC. As an Inside Sales Representative at Coca-Cola, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive revenue growth and customer loyalty for the number one beverage brand in the world.
This role will begin with an hourly pay of $17.23 and incentivized bonus opportunities!
- Drive revenue growth through incremental sales and promoting regular buying patterns
- Achievement of Sales Goals/Results as reported by Margin Minder and other tools
- Provide quality customer service through active listening, clear communication, and consistent follow through
- Develop internal relationships with Market Unit and technical colleagues
- Manage projects as assigned by CCC Managers and Director
- Serve as business consultant to customers identifying ways that Coca-Cola can assist them with meeting their goals
Experience & Background
- Demonstrated sales skills and business development background
- Must be customer centric with ability to anticipate needs
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational & planning skills are required
- Excellent prioritizing & decision-making skills are required
- Proficiency with MS Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Prior experience as an Inside Sales Representative is a plus
- Ability to document, organize and summarize data in complete detail
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to learn internal CRM tools such as CONA, Telescope and Margin Minder
- Ability to learn and follow CCBCC's TelSell process
- Past job performance must reflect dependability, initiative, professional demeanor, and the ability to exercise sound judgment