Cognical, dba Zibby, is a mission-driven financial technology company with big plans to remake finance from the bottom-up. We build payment products that give 48% of the US population with low and evolving-credit a way to get the products they need, from the retailers they choose, online or in-store. Zibby’s goal is to graduate successful payers to lower payments. We are well-funded by top VC’s and led by team of experienced entrepreneurs.
Our lease-to-own solution fully integrates with retailers’ online and in-store checkout processes to provide the only financing option for 65 million underbanked and nonprime consumers to acquire electronics, appliances, furniture, and other durable goods.
Technical Recruiter | Dallas, TX
We are hiring a talented and experienced Recruiter out of our Dallas TX office to help us build our team post Series-C.
- Proactively source, access, interview and hire qualified candidates. This includes posting jobs, networking and sourcing with across multiple candidate development channels, pre-screening resumes, interviewing candidates both on the phone and in person and advising hiring managers throughout the selection process.
- Implement creative recruiting strategies to create a qualified and diverse candidate pool.
- Complete detailed job scopes with hiring leads to determine position specifications.
- Evaluate skill level and culture fit, salary recommendations, reference checks; manage offer process, including negotiations.
- Special projects, headcount reporting, tracking recruiting metrics.
- Coach and educate hiring leads in recruitment best practice.
- Comply with OFCCP guidelines; manage and monitor applicant tracking systems, ensuring that all candidates and applicants are properly tracked and have a disposition reason.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited university in Human Resources or relevant Business field.
- 3-5 years proven recruiting success, implementing a wide range of staffing strategies.
- Ability to generate a significant pipeline of high quality candidates for both technical and non-technical positions.
- Must possess strong customer consultative, diplomatic and persuasive skills.
- Thrives in a team environment, high energy, high volume, resourceful, strongly motivated and self-directed.
- Proven organizational skills, attention to detail and able to prioritize in an environment with many competing demands.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- PC proficiency, MS Office, along with the ability to grasp new technologies.
What we offer at Zibby
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Startup culture and monthly events
- Equity compensation