Inside Sales Rep - Northeast Region (NY Metro, North NJ)
Who We Are:
CollabNet is a provider of technologies to make outsourcing work. Our software development technology allows geographically dispersed teams of software developers to work together at all times. Its applications include tools to create virtual software development workspaces, knowledge management, communications, and project management. We provide hosted Web services that permits clients to access code repositories online, track issues, and integrate other development tools. The company serves clients worldwide in a wide range of industries.
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for an individual that will work to meet company's targets for new and growth sales bookings of our Application Lifecycle Management products and services. You will be responsible for building and managing a strong channel of opportunities for our customers, new and existing, to surpass revenue targets. The ideal candidate will be required to lead planning, prospecting, and sale calls. You will also be required to deliver business forecasts in a timely manner.
- You must be eager and ready to learn new skills every day
- Must display superb written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to effectively present to both technical and executive audiences
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Team bonding lunches
- Casual dress code
- Fun office activities- bowling, movies, field day
- Flexible work schedule
- Warm leads and friendly coworkers