Columbus Capital Lending is a full service mortgage lender that is creating a new world in mortgage services. From baby boomers to millennials, we have a strategy that is poised to make Columbus Capital Lending a leader in promoting sustainable home ownership.
If you are a person who is looking to explore a new career as a mortgage executive or are already the captain of a successful mortgage career, Columbus Capital Lending has your solution. We provide mentorship programs for those just starting off, as well as mastermind programs for those with a proven track record.
What's different about Columbus Capital:
- Award-winning loan quality & technology: Ellie Mae awarded us their Outstanding Achievement in Loan Quality this year, and our technology has drastically decreased loan lifecycles, improved efficienty, increased loan quality and given us the flexbility to innovate!
- Be a part of a special type of family: Culture is a critical part of the vision of Columbus Capital Lending. Our operating systems have been developed to increase employee engagement, team building, and a clear understanding of the mission of the organization. Truly a family first environment where we work hard and play harder!
- Unlimited Growth Opportunities: In over two years of operations, Columbus Capital Lending has expanded its network to California, Florida, Georgia, & Texas, and there seems to be no stopping our growth. CCL provides a wide open canvas for those who are looking for management and branch opportunities with advanced compensation structures. We offer a state of the art mentoring program with an in-house lead generation system that should get you running your business in no time!
The Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) assists consumers who are seeking a residential mortgage. Originators use marketing and advertising techniques like telemarketing, referrals, seminars and flyers to locate potential borrowers, including generating business from Realtors and Builders. An MLO assists the borrower in determining the proper loan program, completing the loan application and gathering the necessary paperwork, including pay stubs, tax returns and bank statements, to begin the loan process. A credit report is obtained and analyzed by the originator. During the mortgage loan process, the mortgage originator communicates with the title office, escrow office, and loan processor.
- Develops and maintains successful relationships with business referral sources
- Seeks new mortgage lending opportunities and prospects
- Meets with customers as necessary during various stages of the loan process
- Ensures exceptional customer experience by overseeing loan process from origination to close and providing on-going communication to customers and business partners
- Achieves production goals as established by Columbus Capital Lending
Experience & Background
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills
- Solid understanding of loan origination and mortgage industry standards
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Has met or has the ability to meet state regulatory licensing requirements
- Experience using Encompass 360 a plus
- Competitive pay structure
- Health insurance offered
- Dental and Vision coverage
- 10 paid holidays off and 2 weeks of paid vacation
- Weekly company sponsored team events
- Casual and enthusiastic atmosphere
- Opportunity for vertical growth within organization