Columbus Marriott Northwest
M Club Concierge
Located in Dublin, an upscale suburb of Columbus, Ohio, the Columbus Marriott Northwest is near Muirfield Village Golf Club, Columbus Zoo, and Tuttle Crossing Mall. It is a part of Marriott International, the world's largest hotel company with more than 6,000 properties in 122 countries. Marriott International operates and franchises hotels and resorts under 30 different brands, with more than 500,000 dedicated employees worldwide.
M CLUB CONCIERGE | COLUMBUS, OH
The Columbus Marriott Northwest is seeking a Concierge to ensure a hospitable and professional atmosphere in their new VIP lounge area. This individual will serve all guests, providing the highest level of service in an efficient, courteous, and professional manner. S/he will be extremely motivated and willing to go above and beyond to exceed guests' satisfaction.
- The club lounge attendant is tasked with responding to the requests of all guests in their assigned area.
- Learn the names and personally recognize our regulars.
- Ensure that the M club is properly stocked and maintained at all times.
- Posses the ability to anticipate the needs of guests, working to satisfy requests before they’ve even been made.
- Be very knowledgeable about the hotel and its services, local area, local events, attractions, sightseeing and cultural events
- Be able to prioritize job functions to best satisfy the guest.
- Provides the highest quality of service to guests at all times.
- PM Shift Attendant will provide full menu service to guests in the Lounge and service of alcoholic beverages, cocktailed through the bar
- PM Shift will also be responsible for delivery of Fresh Bites (In Room Dining) items and receive a $5.00 gratuity for each delivery.
- Assist the restocking and replenishment of product and supplies as stipulated in the shift duties.
- Keeps the club lounge running smoothly and does their best to make sure all guests leave satisfied.
- Have a thorough knowledge of emergency and life safety procedures, and follows all key control procedures.
- Wears proper uniform and nametag at all times in accordance with the standards of personal appearance guidelines in the PHG handbook.
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- 1+ years in customer service-oriented role
- Background in hospitality preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great conversationalist
- Knowledgeable about Columbus and its attractions
- High School Diploma required