Consolidated Bus Transit
School Bus Driver
Consolidated Bus Transit is a privately owned and operated company that offers exceptional transportation services to the New York City area for over 40 years. Our main goal at CBT is to provide safe, reliable and friendly service to our customers. We are proud to offer a diversified list of transportation options to meet our customers needs:
SCHOOL BUS DRIVER | ROLES OPEN IN ALL FIVE BOROUGHS
Start your career as a School Bus Driver at Consolidated Bus Transit! We are a school bus company servicing all 5 boroughs. We are in search of people interested in launching a career as a School Bus Driver in the New York City area. We are looking for drivers to provide safe, efficient and reliable transportation to school children on a daily basis.
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a current New York, New Jersey, Connecticut or Pennsylvania Commercial Drivers License
- CDL-A or B must have a Passenger endorsement (no restrictions) and an S endorsement
- CDL-C applicants must have a passenger endorsement of 14 or more without restrictions
- Must be able to pass a DOT Physical, Drug Screening and a criminal background check
- Full time positions receive full benefits: health, dental, retirement benefits
- Sign on bonus for actively certified BOE drivers
- New drivers will be reimbursed the cost of all certifications and class costs, up to $500.
- Starting Salary: $17.50 per hour-- GUARANTEED 40 HOURS!