Samuel Coraluzzo started his business with one tank trailer delivering #6 oil products to the South Jersey area over 60 years ago. His dedication to customers and employees alike helped lay the foundation for the company's success and guiding principles. Through Samuel's passion and perseverance, Coraluzzo Petroleum Transporters grew to be one of the largest, family owned, independent petroleum haulers in the South Jersey area. Today, his legacy continues to motivate and guide his predecessors and the fleet has grown to well over 200 power units and 250 tank trailers.
Hauling petroleum products is our only business. We strive to consistently exceed customer expectations by providing innovative, safe, efficient, dependable and competitive petroleum transportation solutions all the while providing employees with a work environment that will promote professional growth and career satisfaction.
Join Coraluzzo's successful petroleum hauling team. You'll be home every night and have plenty of opportunities to grow professionally.
If you do not meet these requirements, your application will not be considered.
1. Minimum age – 23 years old
2. Valid CDL-A - with Haz-Mat and Tanker endorsements
3. No major chargeable accident within 5 previous years.
4. No more than 3 moving violations – within the last 36 months or no more than 2 in previous 24 months.
5. No speeding ticket in excess of 15 mph over the max. posted limit - within the previous 3 years.
6. No convictions for driving under the influence of alcohol, reckless driving or leaving scene of an accident – within the previous 5 years.
7. No conviction for a Felony within the last 10 years.
8. No conviction for the illegal use, possession or sale of any drug or narcotic substance within the previous 10 years.
9. T.W.I.C. ID card: Must show current card or proof of an in process application. Exception states: NC, SC, GA, TN
10. Minimum 12 months of tractor experience
Under DOT regulations effective 10/29/04, we must obtain results of any positive drug
and/or alcohol tests for the past 3 years from your previous employers. Therefore, it is
necessary that you sign the authorization to release this information to us, as well as
your employment history (included pages with our application).