Corbett Construction specializes in commercial construction, including interior renovations and some base building projects. Our mission is to provide our clients with the highest quality service at the most competitive price possible. Our staff of seasoned construction professionals has the experience to plan as well as navigate every aspect of a project and we make recommendations and decisions critical to make each and every project a success for the entire team.
The Project Manager will be the authoritative figure in the supervision of the on-site construction of residential projects. A successful Project Manager will involve themselves with the oversight of project staff and subcontractors through infrastructure design, procurement, build and testing of the project being managed. The Project Manager ideally will come from a background in commercial kitchens.
- Maintain adherence to standards of safety
- Ensure that required documentation is filed
- Assist in creating and managing project budget for all assigned projects
- Develop pre-construction RFP package
- Assist in conducting project meetings, setting milestones and formulating monthly owner report
- Establish job processes (RFIs, submittals, and pay applications) including approving pay applications and negotiating subcontract change orders
- Update project schedule; ensure project quality control and establish overall project logistics
- Assist in managing the closeout process
- Collaborate with the project superintendent and site operations team throughout the life of the project
Experience & Background
- 3+ years of experience as an Assistant Project Manager in Construction
- Experience in commercial kitchen renovations required
- Knowledge of cloud or web based Project Management software
- Knowledge of Drawings and Project Specifications
- Must be a Motivated, Organized, Self-Starter!