Account Manager/ Customer Service Manager
Corporate Values is a promotional products distributor offering more than 800,000 imprintable items that can be fully customized with corporate or business unit logos, and/or conference or event information. Our company's customer profile ranges from Fortune 400 financial services companies to retail conglomerates to technology start-ups.
We specialize in unique and hard to find items and our personalized services sets us apart from our competition.
We are seeking a passionate and skilled Customer Success Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our valued customers. This critical position is ideal for a highly relational, task-driven individual who is an exceptional communicator and thrives in a fast-paced environment managing 20-30 projects at one time.
The ideal candidate is customer-centric, self-motivated, meticulous in managing details and is focused on professional and personal growth. We offer a competitive salary plus bonus, along with excellent medical benefits.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships and developing a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders
- Providing proposals and calculating pricing based on markups and margins
- Researching and preparing options for giveaways and printed materials based on budget, industry and your creativity and expertise
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our products according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicating clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecasting and tracking key account metrics
- Identifying and developing opportunities within territory and collaborating with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assisting with high urgency requests and issuing escalations as needed
- 5 or more years of proven success as an account manager and customer relations expert
- Highly self-motivated and passionate about delivering outstanding service
- Advanced verbal and written communications skills
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and CRM
- Established, high-level organizational and problem solving skills