Our mission is to serve our customers with honesty, integrity and competence. Our goal is to provide home loans to our clients while providing them with the lowest interest rates and closing costs possible. Furthermore, we pledge to help borrowers overcome roadblocks that can arise while securing a loan.Taking pride in anything you do is vastly important to success. By treating every client as if they are our most important one to ensure all of their lending and financial needs are met. With our experience and knowledge, we can help you achieve your dreams, whether you’re looking for a new home loan or to refinance your current loan. We can take the stress out of the loan process, and turn an otherwise daunting experience into a pleasant and exciting one!
We aren't a place to just hang your license. Our core values guide us in everything we do:
- Committed to constant and never ending improvement
- Positive and inspiring
- Honesty without comprise
- Accountable in everything we do
- We have fun!
A Loan Officer works with prospective borrowers to obtain mortgage financing through multiple channels. This position involves working with a team of processors and underwriters in the loan origination process as well as performing daily workflow tasks. Tasks are completed with a deadline and with proficiency.
This position requires registration with the national Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS), as created under the federal S.A.F.E. Act.
Residential Mortgage Licensing is a pre or post employment requirement of the position. Crest Mortgage will sponsor any non-licensed candidates. The candidate must complete the pre-education and pass both the National and State exams as a condition of continued employment.
The professional and financial opportunity that we can offer to the right candidate is unmatched in our industry, here’s why:
- Company Provided Leads
- Unparalleled training in Sales, Finance, Networking, Business Management, and all aspects of Lending.
- Sponsored licensing program
- Fully integrated daily lead program
- Top notch processors and personal assistants
- Personal lead generating websites
- Custom marketing and contact management
- State of the art presentation software
- Six figure income potential your first year
- Perform specific tasks assigned by loan officer
- Contact prospective clients and gauge interest for receiving a proposal
- Ensure files move through processing and closing in a timely manner
- Establish appointments with clients
- Meet with clients to complete necessary documents
- Promptly respond to client’s questions and concerns
- Follow up with clients at all times, keeping them informed of the loan process
- Accurately obtain & review applicant’s credit history
- Systematically store and maintain client data and files
- Properly prepare files for submission to processing
- Daily illustration of excellent customer service skills with clients and applicants to ensure client retention
- Efficiently perform a variety of research duties in support of the branch
- Proficiently assist in the development of financial objectives in association with present data
Experience & Background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding Sales Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and capability to utilize office equipment
- Associates degree in a related field is preferred but not required
- Proficient organization skills ; ability to prioritize
- Ability to learn quickly and effectively
- Excellent listening skills
- General knowledge of loan products and process
- Rapid decision making abilities
- Aptitude to work in a fast-paced, daily environment