CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. is a full-service nationwide mortgage lender headquartered in Brecksville, Ohio with licenses in 50 states and over 100 retail branches. Founded in 2003 by current President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. provides a broad portfolio of purchase and refinance options ranging from traditional home loans to niche programs.
Day in and day out, we continue to expand our nationwide footprint and servicing portfolio while adding new products to help even more customers looking for home financing solutions. We have been recognized on the Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies four years in a row (2012–2015) — and we’re not stopping any time soon. We provide a large realtor referral network, ongoing coaching classes that help them run their realtor business with the utmost efficiency, and productivity at absolutely no cost. The realtor is committed to providing our lending team their buyer client for the purposes of securing their home mortgage.
We are actively seeking licensed loan officers and branch managers to join our expanding network of branches throughout the nation. If you’re ready to work in a positive, engaging environment that promotes both your personal and professional well-being, we look forward to hearing from you
We can guarantee the success of a loan originator like no other lending organization. The realtor relationships along with the structure we provide are a winning recipe for success. CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. has a vested interest in assisting our originators grow their business and providing them with a loan originator the product, strategy, templates, training and client relationships - all necessary tools to run a more successful business in a unique and empowering fashion!
Tasks & Duties
- Approve loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Compute payment schedules.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers' needs.
- Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in a loan origination.
- Satisfaction of state licensing requirements and other regulatory standards must be met.
- Completion of the Anti-Money Laundering, Fair Lending, and Equity Origination trainings are required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Self-starting, self-reliant, highly motivated and dependable.
- Efficient in time-management and ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
- Technological savvy and comfort in learning new computer systems and program.
- Ability to analyze financial data and comprehend market fluctuations.
- Working knowledge of lending guidelines and a thorough understanding of the process and procedures.
- Aggresive compensation package.
- Referral of realtor partners to grow your business, realtor referral partners that hand deliver you buyers
- A high end CRM to cement relationship with all prospects.
- A great office environment with knowledgeable and professional colleagues whose sole focus is on the success of our team.
- Working with Eric Orland, who is embedded deep into the Real Estate community as a high level Real Estate Coach
- Loan Officer Assistant to help our loan officers maximize their efficiency.
- A line of niche products that will differentiate from other lenders.
- In House processing and underwriting.
- Realtor coaching classes throughout N. California with realtors committed to providing us their buyer clients for the purpose of securing them a home mortgage.