CRS Services Inc
CRS began manufacturing components for hydraulic vane pumps in 1972. When we acquired the Gresen line in 2003, we used that experience to significantly enhance the performance of this already highly regarded product. Through high-consistency manufacturing processes and mechanical engineering improvements, we’ve made Gresen pumps more efficient, quieter and more durable.
CRS is looking for a CNC Machinist with programming experience to join their company in Rochester Hills, Michigan. This is an incredible opportunity to learn and work alongside seasoned employees at a company that really values their team.
CNC MACHINIST | ROCHESTER HILLS, MI
- Working from print and manufacturing process (router) information, candidate will beresponsible for the programming, set-up, prove out, and operation of multi axis CNC machiningequipment (Makino, Mazak).
- Candidate will also perform basic maintenance of manufacturingequipment and any other appropriate tasks as assigned by the Manufacturing Manager.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be proficient in the programming, set-up, prove out, and operation of multi axis CNCmachining equipment (Makino, Mazak).
- Ability to work from print and manufacturing process (router).
- Experience with Fanuc and Mazatrol CNC controls.
- Ability to conduct first piece and in-process inspection required. Experience using typical shopfloor measure and test equipment.
- The ability to read and write “G” code and MACRO programming.
- Strong shop math skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Availability to work any shift.
- GED or high school diploma
- Experience with multi-tasking style equipment preferred. (Nakamura, Mazak)
- Experience using CAM software desired.
- Manufacturing Process optimization and troubleshooting / problem solving skills desired.
- Experience working in a Quality System driven environment (5S, Kaizen, etc.) desired.
- Health, vision and dentalinsurance
- Paid holiday and vacation days
- 401k savings plan
- Training and learning opportunities