D. S. Murphy & Associates
Real Estate Appraiser
D S Murphy Valuations is an established, national real estate appraisal firm and we are expanding!
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a respected company with an existing client base. Certified Residential Appraisers working for DS Murphy Valuation will have excellent benefits, as well as room for growth within the organization. The individual we are seeking will have a high energy level with great interpersonal skills and thrive with our staff appraiser model.
With immediate openings in Tampa Bay, St. Pete, Nashville, San Diego, Los Angeles and Salinas, now is the perfect opportunity to join our team and quickly advance to a supervisory role.
Real Estate Appraiser | Tampa Bay, FL
D.S. Murphy is always looking for Certified Appraisers who understand customer service and provide outstanding quality. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a respected company with an existing client base. Certified Residential Appraisers working for D.S. Murphy Valuation will have excellent benefits, as well as room for growth within the organization.
- Appraise, single family attached and detached and multi-unit property
- Analyze factors that may influence the value of properties/real estate, using judgment to determine market value
- Reviews sale information to determine market trends and appropriate comparable sales
- Work with clients in a professional and timely fashion
Experience and Background
- Must have a Certified Residential or Certified General Appraiser License
- Must have at least 3 years of prior Residential Appraisal experience in real estate.
- Must be FHA Approved
- Be Customer focused and able to meet deadlines
- Considerable knowledge and skill in operation of personal computers and software
- Local geographical competenticies
- Health insurance
- Retirement savings account with company match
- Company provides E&O, MLS and all needed data sources, as well as Appraisal software
- Support and administrative staff
- Performance recognition and bonus program
- To be a team lead and earn bonus override pay based on your team’s efforts
- To mentor and train new appraisers, and earn additional income based on trainees’ performance, if you choose