Sales Development Representative
Join an award-winning technology startup!
Dashlane is a NYC/Paris based startup that is replacing web drudgery with web joy. Our desktop and mobile apps enable instant logins, checkouts, and registrations on any site—no integration necessary—making keyboard-less transactions possible on every device. And we do this all while maintaining the world’s best security and privacy architecture. Sounds pretty awesome, right? Our happy and growing user-base would agree. Plus, Dashlane has won some big-time awards, landed some impressive funding, and has filled its ranks from top to bottom with some of the smartest, friendliest, most amazing team of go-getters in the industry. We enjoy the usual startup perks (accomplishment-based work schedule, beer in the fridge, etc.) with the added benefit of working along the banks of the Seine every now and again. Ready to join us?
What can you expect from us?
- You will work alongside developers, product managers, marketers, business developers and our very own founders in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment at a highly acclaimed startup and have direct impact on the business from day 1
- You will learn from and grow with some of the smartest and highly experienced analytical operators in the industry
- You’ll have a lot of autonomy and responsibility. You will own the full analytics stack on major projects for the company. You will make recommendations that will support critical business decisions.
- You will share ownership in the company’s success.
- We’ll provide you opportunities to grow, learn new skills, and work on exciting, innovative projects
- You’ll join a highly committed team that likes to work hard and have fun at the same time
Got what it takes?
- Ambitious, hungry and eager to help grow an awesome tech company
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-8 years of sales experience
- SaaS experience extremely helpful
- Knowledge of selling complex products
- Willingness and desire to learn and grow quickly
- Ability to convey complex value proposition to prospects
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong work ethic
- Personal charisma and great relationship building skills
Everyone at Dashlane loves...
- Getting to work with smart people every single day
- Our relaxed and fun atmosphere… but we get things done!
- Staying fed and hydrated with a fully stocked kitchen
- Enjoying flexibility with ample vacation and personal days