We have been helping homeowners finance the American Dream of home ownership. We take pride in being a reliable and reputable mortgage company, offering a full-range of quality financing options including Conventional, FHA, USDA, VA and Jumbo loans. In addition, we offer expertise in lending for a resale purchase of an existing home, refinancing of an existing loan, and financing of new home construction or investment property. Our goal is to make the financing process as simple, convenient and pleasant as possible for all of our clients. To achieve this, we have an experienced staff that are ready to help you.
We offer services to new homebuyers purchasing homes in the communities ensuring the home buying process is easy to understand regardless if the customer is a new or veteran homebuyer.
With over 20 years in the Fresno mortgage industry, our team will continue to provide vision and direction to carry on the our tradition of innovation and exceptional customer service
- Process construction payments, including preparation of approvals, coding, lien releases, joint checks, approved change orders and ensure reconciliation in accounts payable system.
- Construction in Process job cost reporting, estimating and reconciliation.
- Coordinate with Construction Superintendents related to job cost tracking, approvals, payments and back charges.
- Process and post cash payments.
- Reconcile various general ledger accounts and assist with yearend work papers and 1099’s.
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Administer construction purchase order release processes.
- Ensure home construction budgets are complete, updated, accurate and posted correctly.
- Prepare and monitor construction variance reports.
- Prepare and monitor homebuyer personal selection payments and reporting.
- Maintain computer database of pertinent trade partner information.
- Maintain computer databases of construction costs for basehouse and personal selections to ensure accurate retail pricing in sales software.
- Add/remove/adjust personal selections in computer databases when necessary.
- Respond to inquiries from Executive Management Team and Controller.
- Communicate with other De Young team members, trade partners and others to answer questions, provide support and ensure timely reporting and payments.
- Special projects as needed.
- Accounting degree preferred
- 3-5 years cost accounting and financial reporting
- 3-5 years construction contracting, estimating, budgeting, payables, receivables, job cost & general ledger
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge of BuilderMT, Sales Simplicity and Sage Accounting Systems preferred
Professional, precise, attention to detail, organized, clear communication, strong work ethic, independent, forward thinking, budget expense tracking experience, thorough, self-motivated, accounting experience, vendor relationship experience, computer proficiency, data entry skills, auditing, strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, and construction knowledge is preferred.