We have been helping homeowners finance the American Dream of home ownership. We take pride in being a reliable and reputable mortgage company, offering a full-range of quality financing options including Conventional, FHA, USDA, VA and Jumbo loans. In addition, we offer expertise in lending for a resale purchase of an existing home, refinancing of an existing loan, and financing of new home construction or investment property. Our goal is to make the financing process as simple, convenient and pleasant as possible for all of our clients. To achieve this, we have an experienced staff that are ready to help you.
We offer services to new homebuyers purchasing homes in the communities ensuring the home buying process is easy to understand regardless if the customer is a new or veteran homebuyer.
With over 20 years in the Fresno mortgage industry, our team will continue to provide vision and direction to carry on the our tradition of innovation and exceptional customer service
This Loan Processor is responsible for processing and managing a pipeline to meet closing deadlines. The pipeline will contain Conventional, FHA, & VA. The Processor assumes primary responsibility for the loan file upon receipt.
- Prepare mortgage loan file by reviewing loan application; clarifying or obtaining additional information.
- Request fees, prelim and verify EMD’s on file with escrow
- Drawing/printing/dating loan disclosures
- Validate loans in automated underwriting systems including DU/LP and submit to Underwriting in required time frames (within 3 days of loan app being signed)
- Registering the file with the lender, requiring knowledge of correct escrow and broker fees
- Ensure accurate, complete, and timely loan data on processing system
- Ordering VOE’s, insurance, and appraisals
- Submitting doc order, invoices and updated escrow fees
- Reviewing and send CD to escrow
- Setting up loan doc signing appointments with borrowers, originator, title and notary
- Checking with construction to make sure city final is in and final appraisal inspection can be scheduled to meet closing time frame
- Review exception reports to ensure all conditional items are complete tasks are completed and Loan is on target to meet Closing Expectations
- Close file in software and clean out hard copy file; inform DYP team of closings
Experience & Background
- Must be experienced in automated underwriting. To include Fannie/Freddie (CONV/FHA/VA)
- Applicant must be detailed oriented and be able to multi task.
- 3+ years experience in the mortgage business required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Trustworthy and have strong work ethics
- Competitive pay structure based on experience with bonus
- Health insurance, 100% covered by company
- 10 paid holidays off and 2 weeks of paid vacation
- Weekly company sponsored team events
- Casual and enthusiastic atmosphere
- Opportunity for vertical growth within organization