Established in 1974, De Young Properties continues a family legacy, now in its third generation, of helping families realize the American dream: home ownership. The tradition began over 70 years ago when homebuilding pioneer, John Bonadelle, built the first of more than 17,000 homes that earned him the distinction of being one of Central California's largest and most visionary homebuilders. John’s daughter and son-in-law, Paula and Jerry De Young, established De Young Properties, which has built over 7,000 of the area’s finest homes and has enhanced the family's reputation through unsurpassed quality, innovation and customer service. Today, the newest members of the De Young Properties team, Jon Ryan, Brandon and Ashley De Young, represent the family's third generation and its commitment to extending the legacy of quality homebuilding well into the future.
De Young's family tradition extends beyond building homes. We contribute time and resources to our local community, including serving as proud builder and major donor of the Central Valley St. Jude Dream Home since 2007 and for the ABC television show, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. Whether raising funds for children, building a home for a local hero or supporting local schools, non-profits and community groups, De Young gives dreams and hope to their community.
From the 1940s to well into the next century, the family behind De Young Properties has focused on one goal: building EnergySmart™ homes your family will cherish for many years to come. De Young Properties... Building Your Dreams For Three Generations.
Would you like to make dreams come true? We are a family-owned and operated local builder who is looking for a high-energy and high-achiever to lead our sales team.
- Create and deploy real estate advertising campaigns
- Build and analyze sales reports
- Maintain a flexible schedule with availability past traditional business hours
- Organize and run weekly sales meetings
- Effectively complete administrative work, and inputs for other sales tools
- Is passionate about teamwork. We need someone who is prepared to lead a team and would describe themselves as a “people person."
- We value attitude over aptitude. Our ideal candidate is positive, intelligent, tactful, organized, hard-working, persistent and a dedicated professional who has integrity and is ready to work.
- Has an eye for talent and has the ability to coach a team of top professionals. Knowing how to build and maintain a strong and unified team as well as manage different personalities is a strength.
- Is an excellent communicator, both on paper and in person. We need someone who presents information clearly with tact and poise.
- Lives and breathes real estate. We need someone who knows the business inside and out.
- Is a proven motivator and seller. Selling has to be second nature and in your "blood" so to speak.
- Is highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Is tech savvy. You shouldn't be intimidated by Microsoft Office, Google Docs, presentation and scheduling software, crm systems, email, smartphones or new technology.
- Is bold. We need a high-energy team player with a bold sales style.
- Has the drive to help. If you see something that needs to be done, you take the initiative. It could be something as little as opening the door for someone else, making coffee for a visitor or helping a colleague with a customer. Whatever needs to be done, you don't mind pitching in.
- Has experience creating real estate advertising campaigns that drive results.
- Who is skilled at creating and reading reports. Paying attention to the details is important in this position.
- Is able to think creatively and persistent enough to see the idea to completion.
- A minimum education of a College degree
- Is ready to accept new ideas. Our company is always willing to try something new if it is better than what we have in place. We need someone who is willing to accept challenges.