Dekker/Perich/Sabatini (D/P/S) is recognized as the 2015 Top Architecture Firm in the Southwest by ENR SW! Our award-winning, multidisciplinary design firm has served public and private clients for over 50 years. Our staff includes architects, interior designers, planners, structural engineers, landscape architects, and experts in sustainable design. With offices in New Mexico, Texas, and Arizona, we are a regional leader in design excellence and sustainability. Our designers have successfully completed thousands of projects by collaborating directly with owners and communities.
Dekker/Perich/Sabatini has an exclusive career opportunity for a Construction Project Administrator. The incumbent will be responsible for supporting the construction management team.
This role will be fulfilled in our Albequerque, New Mexico office with field work across the state and surrounding areas. If you are a qualified candidate we offer a strong relocation package and are excited to welcome you!
- Performing regular field observation and managing construction paperwork with administrative support
- Focus on a particular building type such as healthcare, commercial, housing, or education projects; please indicate experience with these or other building types.
- Coordinate and organization of construction related documents,
- Organize project files in both electronic and hard copy format and to complete a variety of assignments in support of the construction management team.
- Receive, review and respond to RFI’s
- Issue architectural supplemental instructions
- Prepare and review change order proposals
- Perform substantial completion and final inspections.
- Some positions may require regular travel
Experience & Background
- 5+ years of experience of CA for an architecture firm or working directly for a contractor or owner engaged in architectural construction.
- Architectural degree or license preferred.
- Experience in Healthcare Construction preferred
- Strong construction observation, organization, negotiation, and project management skills.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Work in a fast-paced, stimulating work environment with flexible hours
- Competitive benefits and salary package based on education and experience