Regional Sales Representative - Chicago
Desyncra CR neuromodulation is an innovative medical technology for the treatment of brain-related conditions including: Parkinson's disease, epilepsy, migraine and tinnitus.
Desyncra for Tinnitus has been used by over 3,000 patients to treat their tinnitus.
As our regional sales representative for your region, you will grow sales through developing and managing relationships with our customers. The right candidate has an excellent and proven sales record in the medical sector and has outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Grow sales in the region to meet and exceed targets
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with audiologists and other clinical staff
- Support customers with technical and general customer service, especially on-site
- Lead and conduct technical training of customers
- Represent company and give presentations at conferences, seminars, trade events
Education, Experience & Skills
- Outstanding proven sales record in medical device industry
- Master’s degree in audiology or similar field
- Experience in audiology clinical setting
- Familiar with customer relationship software (eg Salesforce.com)
- Independent and highly self-motivated
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent computer skills: PC, online and mobile communications