Inside Sales Representative-Chicago Office
Who We Are:
Dickson is a manufacturing company of systems and devices that are used to monitor and report on environmental conditions for healthcare, pharmaceutical, and medical device organizations. We collect data, send excursion alerts, and produce summary reports for more than 80,000 customers in over 100 countries. Our clients have achieved a noteworthy decrease in lost assets, improvement in drug efficacy and consumer safety, and guarantee of compliance.
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for an eager candidate that will be responsible for providing explanations to our customers while gaining an understanding of our products, with the ability to research and find answers to customer’s questions and to communicate with engineering and product management. The ideal candidate will also stay in communication with Dickson customers, recognizing opportunities, and closing sales. You will also work closely with members of the remote sales team. Also, you will have opportunities to interact with customers at industry events.
- Superb communication skills
- Display the ability to convey technical features to a non-technical audience
- You must have the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment while maintaining attention to details
- Self-motivated and curious, eager to learn when faced with challenges
- Cannot be afraid to speak up with opinions and insight.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- 0-3 years of experience in a sales related role
- Experience supporting healthcare, pharmaceutical, and manufacturing customers preferred
- Team bonding lunches
- Casual dress code
- Fun office activities- bowling, movies, field day
- Flexible work schedule
- Warm leads and friendly coworkers