The difference between good and GREAT is in the details. When it comes to trade shows and exhibit building, there are many companies out there to choose from but Display Designs stands out because we’re small enough to care and large enough to be at the top of the game.
Cabinet Designer | Jackson, NJ
Design Displays is looking for a custom cabinet maker to join their team which specializes in visual display and custom trade show exhibits!
- Ability to build custom cabinetry, furniture, hardware & millwork from CAD drawings
- The use of various tools and machines in a safe and proper way
- Satisfy the client, while keeping within budget and schedule
- Productivity and quality must be achieved so that the employee is bringing value both to the company and to the client
- Meet all safety requirements at all times
- Some traveling is required when we go to the Trade Shows
Experiences and Background
- 7-10 years industry experience building custom cabinetry, furniture, hardware & millwork from CAD drawings.
- Experienced in using: panel saw, table saw, band saw, sliding miter saw, routers, planers, hinge press, drill press, horizontal sander, contact spray systems, hand tools