Commercial Project Manager
Doggett Concrete Construction is a powerhouse of elite professionals who cover residential and commercial concrete construction projects throughout the Carolinas. Established in 1964, we are a mid-sized local brand that brings the highest standards to our customers. With a strong foundation and support already in place, we're evolving and adding experienced Project Managers who will continue to uphold our standard of quality.
COMMERCIAL PROJECT MANAGER | CHARLOTTE, NC
We are seeking a skilled Project Manager in the concrete construction industry who will be responsible for managing multiple new construction projects from start to finish.
- Responsible for creating proposals and bids, managing client relationships, and acting as the main point of contact and liason to clients
- Full review of contracts and scope of work for each project
- Managing all financial aspects of each project
- Managing the work load accurately and sufficiently as related to the contracted scope of work
- Maintains a professional relationship with clients and ensures clear and consistent communication
- Develop and maintain updated and accurate schedules for each project
- Represents company in meetings with General Contractor
- Work well with assigned Project Superintendents to ensure the correct execution of work
- Process and issue sales agreements and subcontracts. Develops and maintains a fair and professional relationship with subcontractors and vendors
- Fully review all shop drawings, submittals, RFIs and project changes for each project. Accurately captures each change and provides a full detailed account as required for additional cost pricing.
- Ensures safe work environment and quality standards are maintained
- Assists and track quantities of supplied materials to all projects
- Perform accurate, thorough and timely quantity takeoffs from construction documents/plans
- Prepare complete concrete proposals including all required documentation for submission.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of estimate and proposals
Background & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering or similar or Associates degree with relevant job experience.
- 5+ years construction project management experience from a subcontractor’s perspective. Concrete construction management experience is preferred
- Experience managing multiple projects at one time
- Proven track record in the successful management of project cost, schedule, safety and quality
- Superior communication skills. Able to work effectively and develop strong working relationships with Superintendents, vendors and clients
- Computer literate, experienced with Microsoft Office products to include Microsoft Project and construction programs such as Timberline, and PlanSwift.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Vacation time and 7 paid holidays