Dominion Design and Integration
Dominion Design & Integration is the premier source for engineered electronic systems in San Antonio, the Hill Country, and South Texas. We provide dependable, turn-key solutions for discerning residential and commercial clientele. Our goal is to cultivate long term relationships with satisfied clients through our commitment to professionalism, expertise, and integrity. Continually investing in our personnel, the best in the industry, will ensure our success for years to come.
Installation Technician | Dallas, TX
Texas based Low Voltage System Integration Firm has an immediate opening for a full time lead or helper installation technician. We are looking for an experienced audio, video, automation technician that possesses the knowledge, expertise, ability, passion, and most importantly discipline to service demanding, discerning clientele. Daily responsibilities consist of:
- Ability to schedule multiple jobs in multiple territories
- Interact with customers on a daily basis concerning their low voltage installation needs
- Project coordination, planning, and timing.
- Install, troubleshoot, and support new and existing whole house systems
- Rack design and cable dressing. Flat Panel installation, mounting, and wiring.
- Home Cinema/ Media Room Installations
- In-ceiling / in-wall speaker installation
Experience and Background
- Two years experience preferred
- Basic computer skills – Outlook, Word, Google, Command Prompt
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Working knowledge of audio / video installations including: structured cabling for centralized whole home entertainment, network, satellite, keypads / touchscreens, both in new construction or retro fit.
- Crestron, Control4, URC, RTI, AMX, Pro, Harmony, universal remote programming experience is a plus.
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem solving skills with complex equipment as well as human relationships
- Strong organizational skills and uncanny attention to small details
- Self-motivated/managed, pragmatic, conscientious, methodical, positive attitude, high-energy individual.
- Must be able to work Monday -- Friday 7am to 6pm -- some Saturdays & Sundays may be required for first 8 months. Upon receiving promotion, standard hours will apply.
- Must have excellent layman’s communication skills
- Organizational skills are a big plus
- Health and Dental benefits available
- No Limit To Time Off (if work is up to date)
- Company vehicles available for right candidate