Senior Systems Director
Dorilton Capital is a unique family equity investment firm focused on the lower middle market. We work alongside our portfolio companies to streamline internal processes, invest in organic growth and pursue acquisitions. We consider it a privilege to work with great family businesses, and we believe in supporting their growth and allowing them to continue doing what they do best. Dorilton is focused on delivering long term growth through designing and implementing leading practice philosophies and proven techniques, while incorporating the entrepreneurial spirit that all of our companies have in common. We are in high growth mode so this is a great time to join us!
Senior Systems Director | New York, NY
Dorilton and it’s portfolio companies have aggressive yet obtainable growth targets. As new businesses are acquired and bolted on to existing companies, integration of technology and operations becomes a critical component to the success of a merger. And this is where you come in!
- Create an implementation plan that includes multiple end-to-end implementations for all existing portfolio companies;
- Create (from scratch) an easy-to-use Dynamics GP packet of all educational materials (i.e., documents, videos, etc.), including a playbook, within the first 100 days;
- Design a KPI integration plan, together with the Portfolio Operations team, and ensure full implementation of KPIs/metrics for a minimum of two companies before end-of-year; Collaborate with the Post Merger Integration Manager on the creation of a detailed, customized implementation process for each company based on type of company, type of acquisition, etc.
Background and Experience
- Our ideal candidate has 10+ years of solid subject matter expertise of Dynamics GP as well as a proven track record of project managing implementation plans.
- As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so communication skills are key. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration with clients, partners, and vendors