Cyber Policy and Reporting Analyst
Founded in 2007, DOTMLPFI is a veteran-owned small business designed from its very inception to specialize in the DOTMLPF (US) and DOTMLPFI (NATO) methodology that is embedded in both US and NATO capability development, acquisition, and defense planning processes. We are partnered with Booz Allen Hamilton, CGI Federal, Georgia Tech Applied Research Corporation; and provide capability development services to the Army, Navy, Air Force, Joint Staff, and NATO.
CYBER POLICY AND REPORTING ANALYST | WASHINGTON, D.C.
- Under limited supervision, support/provide cyber security and privacy analysis and consulting throughout the security assessment and compliance lifecycle process.
- Responsibilities may include planning and continuous monitoring of cyber security and privacy policies, programs, compliance artifacts and/or, standards, in support of government and industry security compliance, systems accreditation and management.
- Administer the documentation, validation and accreditation processes necessary to assure systems meet Federal/DoD security and privacy requirements.
- Consults on the assessment of the effectiveness of an organization’s IT security and privacy training program, including consulting on social engineering exercises to ensure training remains consistent with current cyber security and privacy threats and policies, and assists in achieving full compliance with any/all laws and regulations.
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- Two to seven years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field required
- IAM II/IAT II required
- An active minimum of Top Secret Clearance required