About the Opportunity:
Do you have refined tastes and keep up-to-date on the latest fashion trends? Do you feel comfortable rubbing elbows and building long-term relationships with wealthy, discerning clientele? We are looking for a high-energy individual with fabulous sense of style and fashion, a warm personality, and the ability to build lasting relationships with our high-end, discerning clientele. You will be providing them with white glove account service, and will guide them on their journey of making significant investments in their home decor.
Life's too short to work somewhere you don't love. Perks of this job include:
- Flexible work hours with unlimited financial potential
- Amazing clients who will become your long-time friends
- Sales training from some of the best million-dollar salespeople in the country
- A customer service department to track jobs and quality for every client
- Support from the best installers in the industry
- Best-in-class technology and tool to manage clients
- Unconditional family support
- And many other personal and professional rewards
What You'll Do
- Work with new and existing clients to identify their home decor aspirations and personal preferences, make stylistic recommendations that align their their style, and manage their accounts from end-to-end
- Establish relationships with repeat business and maintain contact with current, past and potential clients.
- Handle 5-10 appointments weekly
What You Offer:
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity - apply today!
- Fabulous Fashion Sense, Entrepreneurial, Goal-Orientated, Punctual, Detail-Oriented
- Preferred: Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Microsoft CRM (or other client relationship management software)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to customer service and follow-up
- 2+ years of sales or retail experience