DST Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of strategic advisory, transformative technologies, and operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. Relying on deep industry knowledge, critical infrastructure, and service excellence, DST helps companies master the escalating complexity of customer, business and regulatory requirements.
Enterprise Services is the provider of information technology services to the DST enterprise. Our business is to connect our clients to their customers by automating business processes, providing information for decision making, and providing productivity tools to increase efficiency. This includes the information technology infrastructure and architecture functions, as well as, the global information privacy and security.
Cloud Architect | Kansas City, MO
In the Sr. Cloud Architect position, the individual will be responsible for the architecture, development and delivery of the private and public cloud based solutions at DST.
- Able to understand business requirements, translate those to technical requirements and use this information to design, develop and implement technology solutions in both the private and public cloud.
- The ideal candidate would be a highly technical individual with a broad range of skillsets across software, infrastructure and operations.
Experience and Background
- 5 years’ experience with servers, operating systems, and tools related to the field of Unix / Linux - Redhat
- Extensive technical knowledge with VMware products including vSphere, vCenter, vCloud and the vRealize product suite.
- In performing the design aspect of this role, must have great communication skills and be highly proficient with tools like Microsoft Word, Excel and Visio
- Must be familiar with the underlying infrastructure components from vendors such as EMC, Brocade, Cisco and F5
- Experience with VCE converged and hyper-converged products, preferred
- Prior experience in the IaaS and PaaS space with products such as OpenStack, Openshift, Kubernetes or Mesosphere
- Hand on experience with automation tools such as Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- We are looking for candidates with these qualities that have at least 10 years of experience in IT, that are leaders in their space and can provide guidance and mentorship for junior and mid-level technology associates