DST Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of strategic advisory, transformative technologies, and operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. Relying on deep industry knowledge, critical infrastructure, and service excellence, DST helps companies master the escalating complexity of customer, business and regulatory requirements.
Enterprise Services is the provider of information technology services to the DST enterprise. Our business is to connect our clients to their customers by automating business processes, providing information for decision making, and providing productivity tools to increase efficiency. This includes the information technology infrastructure and architecture functions, as well as, the global information privacy and security.
Director, Medicare Product Management
Kansas City, MO
The Director, Medicare Product Management is responsible for defining a service portfolio within this complex and highly regulated business. The leader will provide insight and collaborate with cross-functional teams as Argus expands the Medicare Part D line of business within Pharmacy Network and Clinical. Strong communication, team leadership, business intelligence, financial analysis, project delivery, and operational effectiveness/efficiency skills will all contribute to an effective leader.
- Refine and expand our Medicare Part D product portfolio with attention to the nuances related to our diverse customer portfolio.
- Develop the strategic plan – including resource and capacity planning - and oversee the tactical implementation for Medicare Part D products and solutions within pharmacy benefits.
- Define and develop Medicare Part D go-to-market approach, including pricing strategies.
- Provide consultative and proactive client support for Medicare Part D Front office related business issues.
- Define operating procedures, metrics and quality controls for the group, with a focus on improving the ability to deliver reliable and consistent results to our customer base.
- Ensure the workflow and process are documented, updated and meet established standards for quality, timeliness and appropriateness.
- Provide leadership, direction and oversight of the Medicare Part D Front Office team with a focus on improving employee engagement and strengthening the talent bench.
- Translate federal regulations into business requirements and solutions ensuring compliance with applicable regulatory requirements and standards relative to Medicare Part D.
Experience and Background
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree in healthcare administration, business or related field preferred.
- Minimum 5 years proven and progressive management experience leading large teams with operational responsibilities.
- Strong knowledge of Medicare Part D regulations, and the Prescription Drug Benefit Manual required.
- Thought leadership on process improvements and the ability to document and present processes.
- Proven track record of coaching and teaching skills, while developing collaborative partnerships in order to achieve goals on time and within budget.
- Excellent problem solving, strong attention to detail and root cause analysis skills.
- Strong and confident oral and written communication skills required.