DST Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of strategic advisory, transformative technologies, and operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. Relying on deep industry knowledge, critical infrastructure, and service excellence, DST helps companies master the escalating complexity of customer, business and regulatory requirements.
Argus Health Systems responds to the dramatic changes in the pharmacy marketplace through cost effective, customizable, and transparent solutions with evidence based medicine. Through the convergence of our core pharmacy competencies with our healthcare management expertise and strong strategic alliances, we help manage government programs, consumer risk trends, and provide a best-in-class solution in specialty drugs, rebates, and network.
Middleware Administrator | Kansas City, MO
Work under the general direction of senior-level middleware administrators and the IT Web Manager. Facilitate cross-team troubleshooting efforts for technical issues potentially spanning multiple technology domains. Work with Developers and Architects in developing middleware configurations based on requirements.
- Develop procedures for and implement software installations and upgrades to middleware software packages
- Create and maintain documentation for middleware installations, changes and procedures
- Monitor and tune the system to achieve optimum performance levels
- Leverage a deep understanding of enterprise applications and integration to solve business problems.
- Has authority to exercise independent decisions with general guidance from senior-level administrators
- Contribute to driving continuous quality improvement
- 2 years systems experience; demonstrated effective communication skills so that technical solutions can be communicated to a variety of audiences
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent computer related discipline
- Coding/Scripting experience, Java or Python
- WebSphere Application Server or JBoss experience
- Apache or IBM HTTP Server experience desired
- UrbanCode/Maven/Jenkins or similar experience
- Build and leverage Java EE expertise
- Familiar with enterprise infrastructure and common integration strategies including: F5/loadbalancers, HA design and implementation, deployment and operational process automation
- Build and leverage expertise in emerging technologies