DST Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of strategic advisory, transformative technologies, and operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. Relying on deep industry knowledge, critical infrastructure, and service excellence, DST helps companies master the escalating complexity of customer, business and regulatory requirements.
DST Health Solutions provides healthcare services and technologies through a full range of health administration solutions, a health insights portfolio, and a full suite of analytics and health outcomes optimization solutions. Our advanced technologies and strategic consulting services are designed to optimize our customers’ outcomes and revenues, and also manage their risk. We help clients master complexity in the world’s most demanding industries to ensure they continually stay ahead of the ever-changing customer requirements.
National Relationship Executive
The National Relationship Executive will be responsible for identifying and cultivating new strategic relationships and logos/clients, and, as needed, assisting in growing existing client executive relationships with Account Executives. The position will report directly to the Chief Growth Officer and will collaborate with our GTM and Business Solutions team to maximize revenue opportunities and optimize profits. The individual will increase the company’s market share by building strategic relationships in a U.S. healthcare marketplace comprised of risk bearing entities. The National Relationship Executive will be responsible for growing new business within a geographic territory, vertical market, or named account list.
- Generate new business relationships and revenue for new and existing clients. Responsible to bring on new client targets every year, with number dependent on Health Solutions strategy and annual goals.
- Develop healthcare industry driven, solution-based business strategy and value propositions based on industry and organizational situational awareness, data, and system dynamic models.
- Understand, capture, and communicate the tactical and strategic healthcare entity enterprise and industry goals, functions, IT and data models, and business/IT processes; and subsequently design solutions from DST Health Solutions capabilities to address these business and industry needs.
- Develop and implement strategic relationship and business development plans to achieve DST corporate goals for solutions and services.
- Assist DST cross functional teams to achieve DST corporate goals, including annual financial goal target.
- Assist marketing group in monitoring competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Represent the company at trade association meetings to promote brand, solutions, and services as deemed necessary.
- Assist with responses to requests for proposals, direct prospective client tours, prepare pricing, and create consultative business presentations.
- Cultivate and maintain effective business relationships with executive decision makers in strategic accounts.
- Apply research insights and to provide compelling value propositions and solutions designing based on industry and client needs aligned with our business goals and strengths.
Experience and Background
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10 years of Healthcare Industry Experience
- Demonstrated relationship and business development experience in a healthcare environment, preferably within a consulting firm environment or long-term analytics selling experience
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Ability to understand and apply U.S. healthcare market intelligence and needs to healthcare organization’s strategy and P&L
- High level of financial and business acumen
- Executive relationships and experience in influencing senior decision-makers in U.S. healthcare
- Strong subject matter expertise in healthcare analytics
- The ability to assimilate and correlate disconnected documentation and information, and articulate their collective relevance to the organization and to high-priority business issues.
- Experience using model-based representations that can be adjusted as required to collect, aggregate or disaggregate complex and conflicting information about the business.
- The ability to visualize and create high-level models that can be used in analyses, presentations, and influencing business decision makers.
- Extensive experience planning and deploying both business and IT initiatives.
- Experience modeling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations.