Sr. Email Administrator
DST Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of strategic advisory, transformative technologies, and operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. Relying on deep industry knowledge, critical infrastructure, and service excellence, DST helps companies master the escalating complexity of customer, business and regulatory requirements.
Enterprise Services is the provider of information technology services to the DST enterprise. Our business is to connect our clients to their customers by automating business processes, providing information for decision making, and providing productivity tools to increase efficiency. This includes the information technology infrastructure and architecture functions, as well as, the global information privacy and security.
Sr. Email Administrator | Kansas City, MO
Sr. E-mail Administrators provide overall administration and support for e-mail applications to ensure that the system's integrity and security are not compromised.
- Possess knowledge and experience in e-mail administration activities and demonstrate moderate skills with high level of proficiency.
- Perform work that is varied and moderately complex.
- Work on issues of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Receive a moderate level of guidance and direction and may consult with senior peers on general projects.
- 3+ years’ experience with administration and troubleshooting of Exchange 2010\2013 systems with particular experience with DAG’s and multiple site deployments (Exchange Unified Messaging experience is a plus)
- Knowledge and/or hands on experience in administration and troubleshooting of Microsoft Lync 2010/2013 systems
- Solid understanding of Active Directory and networking concepts
- Strong understanding of network concepts including TCP/IP sub netting, routing, SMTP protocol, DNS, DHCP, etc. PowerShell
- Experience with mobile device technologies (e.g. Blackberry, GOOD)
- Hands-on experience with Secure Email Gateways (e.g. McAfee, Proofpoint, etc.)
- Experience with Email Archiving (e.g. Symantec Enterprise Vault, Microsoft Exchange, etc.)