Regional Sales Manager
Ecolibrium Solar is an innovative fast growing company based in Athens, OH with a Research and Development office in Boulder, CO and growing. The company is a leading supplier of simple, fast, and cost effective mounting systems for PV modules. Our solution saves installers countless hours from planning and installing more complicated systems. Our research and development team prides itself on designing smart solutions, at an industry leading cost. The company wants talented individuals to help fuel growth and be part of an experienced team determined to make Ecolibrium Solar an elite organization.
The Regional Sales Manager will generate revenue by developing market potential through prospecting, lead generation, qualifying opportunities, proposing solutions, forecasting and closing sales. We are building an A+ team, with a product that is positioned in the right segment at the right time, ensuring the best opportunity in the business. This opportunity provides a strong work-life balance with flexible hours and the ability to work remotely and base compensation with a strong commission structure and support.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet or exceed established annual sales quota.
- Identify market potential by qualifying accounts.
- Initiate sales process by prospecting, scheduling appointments, making initial presentations, understanding business needs, developing proposals, and closing sales.
- Close sales by building rapport with potential clients, and overcoming objections.
- Contribute information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from clients.
- Recommend new markets by evaluating current marketplace, identifying needs to be filled.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Knowledge/experience of the solar industry a plus.
- Excellent presentation and communications skills,both oral and written.
- Excellent organizational skills, able to set priorities, and responsive to customer requests.
- Demonstrated ability to execute results against strategy and meet critical deadlines.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite and ability to use CRM systems (ideally Sugar).
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Prescription Services
- Vision Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Basic Life and Accident
- Voluntary benefits
- Employee Discount Programs, 529 College saving plan