Assistant Account Executive - Krispr
Who We Are:
Edelman is a worldwide Communications Marketing firm that partners with the world’s largest and growing businesses and organizations. We help them evolve, promote and protect their brands and images.
About the Opportunity:
We are searching for someone to be responsible for supporting account teams in their day to day activities. You will learn our various consulting processes and approaches. Taking part in public engagement, message workshops, narrative assignments, brand engagement, campaigns via social media and stakeholder mapping exercises. You will also support account teams in the execution of these processes for each client.
- This is an entry-level account position for someone who have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have the ability to work effectively with a broad range of account services
- You must have outstanding organizational skills
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite, general office logistics and will be required to pass a writing test.
- Must display strong work ethic and dedication to always provide high standard work to their team and clients
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Team bonding lunches
- Casual dress code
- Fun office activities- bowling, movies, field day
- Flexible work schedule
- Warm leads and friendly coworkers