GLOBAL IT SALES EXECUTIVE
Who We Are:
With the headquarters in Valencia and having a strong physical presence in major financial hubs in Paris, Milan, New York and Mexico D.F., Sao Paulo, Bogota and Buenos Aires, EDICOM is the official EDI provider for over 14,000 businesses worldwide. EDICOM markets and provides services in ASP-SaaS (Application Service Provider) mode, which is a model that enables businesses to outsource the complex and costly technological and human resources needed to manage an EDI solution. This business model is enabled from the EDICOM B2B Cloud Platform, a powerful technological infrastructure, that has its own developed software, permanently upgraded hardware and customized communication systems and management services.
About the Opportunity:
- As an inside sales executive, the candidate will be responsible for consulting with international clients and proposing optimal solutions.
- You will be responsible to meet/exceed sales, revenue and margin targets.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in setting strategies and tactics for each specific sales objective.
- You will get to advocate on behalf of the account with internal Edicom organizations to obtain product features, delivery dates, and price levels required to drive winning customer solutions.
- You will be able to develop strong customer relationships into the targeted accounts.
- The candidate will learn the overall responsibility for the sales process.
- You will get to learn and become responsible for developing and submitting status/progress and forecast reports.
- You will get the chance to work with the extended Edicom team, which includes the executive team, product marketing, product management, and sales operations to achieve sales and revenue objectives.
- Responsible for direct sales activities requiring product presentations at all levels of management.
- The candidate will also be responsible for conducting market research in the assigned countries and attending industry events in order to increase knowledge and sales in the assigned sales region.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish
- Strong consultative sales skills and being able to understand how to determine prospects' needs and meet the customer objectives and goals.
- Must be able to work in a supportive team environment
- Excellent presentation and verbal/written skills.
- BA/BS from a 4-year university, with a previously verified record of initiative in school, work, and extra-curricular activities.
- Team bonding lunches
- Casual dress code
- Fun office activities- bowling, movies, field day
- Flexible work schedule
- Warm leads and friendly coworkers