Elite Financing Group
Elite Financing Group has grown into one of the Top Rated Mortgage Companies rated by the Austin Business Journal 5 of the last 6 years and has funded nearly $750,000,000 in its 11 year existence. The Elite Team has a combined 50 years of valuable mortgage industry knowledge and a vast collection of mortgage products.
EFG offers borrowers a full spectrum of integrated loan processing, underwriting and direct lending services. The result? Fast processing of residential mortgage applications, and a better overall experience for you! Our streamlined, hands on approach to mortgage banking allows us to make decisions that make sense. We also understand how important communication is throughout the entire lending process. From start to finish we are with you every step of the way!
LOAN OFFICER | AUSTIN, TX
We are looking for a special Loan Officer to join our team. This person will generate business by providing professional financial services including purchasing or refinancing residential real estate. Our LO will work independently to create and develop relationships with borrowers, realtors, builders, developers, personal contacts, and other valuable referral sources. You will be responsible for upholding the organizational commitment to its borrowers, maintaining a high standard in customer service and professional ethics and will report directly to the Branch Manager.
- Approve loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers' needs.
- Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of experience in loan origination
- Satisfaction of state licensing requirements and other regulatory standards must be met
- Completion of the Anti-Money Laundering, Fair Lending, and Equity Origination trainings are required
- Ability to analyze financial data and comprehend market fluctuations
- Working knowledge of lending guidelines and a thorough understanding of the process and procedures
- $4 million in production in 2016
- Compensation of 150 basis points
- Established realtor relationships
- Projected minimum income of $60k
- In-house processing team
- We provide CRM software
- Centrally located office
- Work from home
- Diverse client base